28/12/2022 Human Resource
Femtosoft Technologies, Chennai is looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
Job Title : Human Resource Executive
Positions : 5
Preferred : Passionate HR with MBA-degree
Salary : 12,000 per month
Gender : Male, Female
Languages : English, Hindi and Regional Language (Additional Languages Not must)
We are looking forward to hiring a smart and dynamic individual to join our Human Resources department as an HR Executive.
You will be responsible for managing all the human resources tasks of the company. You will also be responsible for supervising the Human Resources procedures as well as policies. In addition to this, you should be able to implement employee compensation and benefits programs.
As an HR Executive, you should be able to handle and manage the department budgets. You should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stress efficiently.
• Design and update job descriptions
• Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
• Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specification
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
6/9, Palani Illam, Annaswamy Street, Nearby Pallavaram Railway Station
Pallavaram, Chennai- 600043.
Contact Person Name: Praveen
Contact No: 044-49594509/ 7358252232
Contact Mail-Id: [email protected]