Price: Check with seller


Do you want your husband to listen to you and follow your instructions? But he doesn’t do this. If you want to control your husband then you should try wazifa for husband control. You need to recite this dua for husband and wife problems with complete procedure. You can contact our expert Molvi Rashid Ali Ji and get the complete procedure of dua to leave the other woman. For more information visit us @

More Details

Total Views:11
Reference Id:#1907230
Phone Number:8146441219


Copyright © 0 - 2023 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]