11/08/2021 Other Services
Adding Sika Latex Power to cement slurry/ cement mortar/concrete/grout renders these materials water-resistant and provides good adhesion. The liquid is milky in color. The mineral is water-soluble and used directly in mortar/concrete/cemetic grout gauging water.
Increases strength, elasticity, and flexibility of cement, as well as decreases cracking.
The mortar becomes waterproof and less susceptible to acids, gases, salt particles, etc.
Concrete, stone, and brick are all excellent bases for mortar with Sika Latex Power.
Construction chemicals and passive fire protection are two of the company's leading solutions.
Satiate offers admixtures, waterproofing chemicals, sealants, and refurbishment products as a leading chemical solution provider.
Satiate is one of the most reputable companies in the Passive Fire Protection industry in India. Safety training and certification are part of our specialists' training. We are a specialist Firestop contractor accredited by HILTI with a full range of passive fire protection solutions for every type of project.
A synthetic rubber emulsion, Sika Latex Power, provides excellent adhesion and water resistance when applied to cement slurry, mortar, concrete, and grout. A milky liquid is what it looks like. The mineral is water-soluble and used directly in mortar/concrete/cemetic grout gauging water.
The combination of cement and asphalt is used to waterproof roof slabs, hollow slabs, basements, water tanks, and sunshades.
• Applied in the repair and plastering of buildings.
• Polymer mortars can be used for repairing mortars or for other purposes.
• The action of saltpeter and leaching treatment.
• Injection grout admixture for multipurpose mortars.
• Increases strength, elasticity, and flexibility of cement, as well as decreases, cracking
• The mortar becomes waterproof and less susceptible to acids, gases, salt particles, etc.
• This tar performs exceptionally well at bonding to concrete and other bases, such as stone and brick.
• Improves bonding between cured injected materials and substrates by reducing the viscosity of cement injection grout
• The amount of water to dilute Sika Latex Power (1:4 - 6) depends on the application.
• Sika Plastocrete Super must apply a screed layer after the application of Sika Sikacim®/Sika Plastocrete Super.
• SikaFab1 fabric layer can be placed between the first and second coats of a standard coating system to strengthen it further.
To achieve a thin layer of bonding agent, apply the single coat. Next, apply mortar or concrete to the new bond coat while it is still sticky. Jointing of the masonry Prepares the base according to the instructions above. With Sika Latex Power: Water = 1: 6-8, make a firm mortar composed of fine sand. Apply the primer coat to the area as described above. Apply the mortar while still wet and finish the surface or reshape as necessary.
Sika Latex Power should be diluted in water at a rate of 1:6 by volume. This gauging water should be used to prepare the mortar. It would harden more quickly and be watertight once it is cured using Sika Latex Power. All repair work should be done with polymer mortar.
After using any tools or application equipment, clean them straight away with water. Material that has hardened or cured cannot be removed by hand. Please avoid direct exposure to sunlight and strong winds when using the product. Make sure the substrate is solid and well prepared before applying. For waterproofing and damp proofing applications, always use at least two coatings.
Three coats might be required if water penetrates severely. Cover the wet material with a burlap bag, a gunny bag, or a hessian cloth to prevent it from getting wet. Cure the material for 3-5 days. It must not be submerged in water. Please be aware that this product is subject to local restrictions based on specific local regulations. Product data sheets are available locally for exact information.
Adding Sika Latex Power to cement slurry/ cement mortar/concrete/grout renders these materials water-resistant and provides good adhesion. The liquid ...
Supported by our team of professionals, we are able to provide our clients with a mix of superplasticizer admixture, waterproofing concrete / mortar a...
We have in-house training facilities for painting, waterproofing & fire safety related works. We have been a leading supplier of construction chem...
Sika grout is a non-secreted, non-metallic, cementation precision grout powered by Satiates Solutions. This Sika grout provides good physical performa...