Sansevieria Online Plant

18/09/2021 Other Services

Price: Check with seller


These plants are regarded as generally harmless, but if ingested, they are moderately poisonous. Their leaves contain a toxin that, if consumed in sufficient quantities, can induce swelling and numbness on the tongue. It is best to keep this plant away from youngsters and animals who like to chew it.

More Details

Total Views:9
Reference Id:#1778494


Copyright © 2021 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]