08/09/2021 Auto Repair & Services
Here I am going to explain about what are the things you need to know when you are choosing Inductive Proximity Sensors
1. Are you going to sense Metal Parts?
2. What sensing distance you required it will come only in mm (Depends on Head Dia Meter)
3. How much sensing head dia you required 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6.5mm, M8, M12, M18, M30 or Cube type Inductive Sensors.?
4. Output: PNP or NPN?
5. Switching Function: NO or NC?
6. Connections: Cable type or Connector Type?
These basic details are enough to select basic Basic Inductive Proximity Sensors.
Damaged BMW Windshield can hamper your safety as advanced driver assistance systems including rain and light sensors installed on the front glass cann...