16/12/2022 Alternative Treatments
Calvit 12 injection is a prescription medication. It's far from a combination of dietary nutritional supplements which might be prescribed to address vitamins and mineral deficiencies. It additionally ensures the suitable increase and functioning of the body. Calvit 12 injection is administered below the supervision of a healthcare expert. You are not advised to self administer this injection. Inform your medical doctor if you have any recognized allergy from this medicine.
Uses of Calvit 12 injection:
● Helps in treatment of calcium deficiency.
● Helps in absorption of calcium.
● Growth and development of bones.
● Reduce risk of osteoporosis.
● Improves nerve, cell and heart function.
● Improves calcium & vitamin D deficiency.
● Neonatal Tetany.
● Tetany due to parathyroid deficiency.
● Vitamin D deficiency and alkalosis.
Calvit 12 syrup is used for vitamin D deficiency, cardiovascular health, hypocalcaemia, osteoporosis, hypocalcaemia, hypophosphatemia, vitamin B12 def...