04/05/2022 Financial & Legal Services
If you have a Bajaj EMI card and you want to unblock it, then you will need to follow these steps:
1. First, you will need to contact the customer care of Bajaj Finserv.
2. Then, you will need to provide your EMI card number and other relevant information to the customer support agent.
3. Once you have provided this information, they will help you with the process of unblocking your card. This may take some time, so be patient and wait for their response.
4. In most cases, Bajaj Finserv will require you to provide additional verification in order to unblock your card. This may include things like a copy of your ID or a recent utility bill.
5. Once you have provided this information to Bajaj Finserv, they will typically be able to unblock your card within 24-48 hours.
Follow these steps to unblock Bajaj EMI Card in an easy way.
Are you currently looking to change your smartphone? So why do you need to wait longer to buy your preferred smartphone? Just Use Bajaj EMI Card to co...
The process of getting an EMI card is straightforward and takes only a few minutes. After completing some forms, you will submit them to our team, who...
Are you thinking of buying a mobile phone with a bajaj emi card? Then you can buy the smartphone on Bajaj Finserv App, where you can find the quick an...