Price: Check with seller

No image available


Do you want dua to save marriage from divoce then you can can consult with islamic scholar molvi molana junaid jafferi and get wazifa for divoce . By reciting these If someone has interfered in your marriage and created a misunderstanding between you and your spouse which has instigated him to give you divorce, then you should practice dua to stop divorce.

More Details

Total Views:32
Reference Id:#1752333
Phone Number:+44-2038075722


Copyright © 2008 - 2024 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]