12/08/2021 Tour Packages, Vacation Deals
New Delhi is the capital of India. It's a historic city. Delhi was also the seat of Mughal rulers. Every year, millions of people visit this city.
places to visit in Delhi
1. Redfort: it's a historical Fort, built by Mughal emperor Shahjahan. Redfort is located near the Chandani chowk metro station.
2. Lotus temple: it's also one of the amazing places to visit in Delhi. Lotus temple is located near the Kalkaji metro station.
3. India Gate: it's a war memorial, built in the memories of soldiers fought during the first world war. India gate was built by Britishers.
4. Rashtrapati Bhavan: it's the official House of Indian President. The nearest metro station to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan is the central secretariat.
5. Qutub Minar: it's one of the most famous places in Delhi to visit. Qutub Minar is located near the Qutub Minar metro station.
6. Humayun tomb: it's a UNESCO World Heritage site. The building attracts tourists in great numbers. The Charbagh style and fountain built in the premises of Humayun tomb are beautiful attractions
7. Old fort and Delhi zoo: Delhi Zoo was built in the surrounding areas of the old fort. The old fort is also a historical site. Here many artifacts have been found from the Mahabharat era.
8. Akshardham temple: The temple is one of best places to visit in Delhi
. Akshardham temple is located near the Akshardham metro station.
Market places in Delhi
• Chandani chowk market
• Kamla Nagar market
• Sarojani Nagar market
• Khan market
• Janpath Market
• Cannaught place
Near places to visit in Delhi
You can reach Delhi through air, Rail, and Road. Indira Gandhi international airport is located in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Surendrapuri is one of the best places to visit in Hyderabad. Experience the divine atmosphere at Surendrapuri the first of its kind mythological them...