Price: Check with seller


If you are applying as a couple and wish to obtain “indefinite leave to remain” within five years in the UK, the sponsor must earn at least £18,600 annually. If the visa holder is permitted to work in the UK, then the couple’s income can be combined. If you are unsure of the level of financial eligibility that you must meet, contact our UK spouse visa consultant on +91 98191 27002 or email at and book your consultation appointment.

More Details

Total Views:28
Reference Id:#1980786
Phone Number:09819127002


Copyright © 2022 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]