08/01/2020 Yoga & Meditation
Apply the ancient traditions of Vedic sciences to our radically different lifestyle and feel the harmony that Yoga can provide. Yoga programs have been designed specially so you can embark upon a transformative path and move towards spiritual integrity. Experience the best yoga teacher training in India with RishikulYogshala and create an environment of happiness, wellness, and togetherness.
We aim at blending the traditional and contemporary approaches to provide courses that suit the needs of all Yoga aspirants. Our team of meticulous and experienced Yoga masters follows a holistic and comprehensive curriculum to inculcate pure Yogic craft to the students. Let’s pave a way to reach inside our inner mind and regain the lost peace.
Following are the most popular courses for Yoga Teacher Training India, offered by Rishikul Yogashala in Rishikesh, Kerala, Nepal, and Thailand:
• 200 Hour YTT (Beginner level)
• 300 Hour YTT (Intermediate level)
• 500 Hour YTT (Advanced level)
Let’s have a look at what all these yoga teacher training has to offer:
• Learn the basic types of traditional Yoga; Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga
• Discover the Yoga philosophy and its relevance in the modern world
• Indulge in deep-breathing exercises to gain better control on the mind
• Human anatomy classes to better understand the functioning of asanas
• Correct way to perform meditation and its different techniques
• Fix and modify asanas in Adjustment and alignment class
• Yogic Purification of body using Jal Neti, Sutra Neeti, and other Shat Kriyas
• Introduction to Mantra Chanting
• Using hand gestures to invoke proper flow of energy in Hatha Yoga postures
• Teaching methodology and techniques to improve teaching skills and connect easily with students
Apart from the course, you will be provided several facilities like:
• Vegetarian and nutritionally balanced meals, prepared using organic and fresh ingredients. The three-course meal is carefully designed, keeping in mind the intensive training that the participants go through
• Vegan meals are also available on special request
• Refreshments like Tea and Herbal drinks to revitalize the students
• Spacious and pleasant accommodation on a sharing as well as private basis. The Yogic styled resting rooms offer various amenities like twin beds, comfortable mattresses, hot/cold water supply, Wi-Fi, access, private bathrooms, study area and balconies
• Transfers from the airports
• Sight-seeing and excursions to the city
All the Yoga Teacher Training in India Courses offered by Rishikul Yogashala are Yoga Alliance certified and the graduates of this course are recognized as Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). The RYT certification allows the candidates to preach Yoga globally as the curriculum of the 200 hour yoga tacher training in rishikesh , 300 Hour, and 500 hour is based upon the guidelines and standards provided by the Yoga Alliance.
Rishikul Yogshala was established in 2010 as an authentic Yoga institute to spread the authentic and traditional Yoga to the society. With various Yoga Alliance certified Yoga Programs, Rishikul Yogshala is considered one of the best schools for Yoga Certification in India. Our welcoming team will make you feel at home while you deepen your yogic practice and enhance awareness.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India Certified 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Mira Yogashala as registered...
300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING INDIA 300 HOURS YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN RISHIKESH - INDIA AYM (Association for Yoga and Meditation) Yoga school in Ris...