07/04/2020 Computer - IT - Webs
When I admitted email, there were two tests we would normally do:
1) send an email FROM your yahoo account to your yahoo account.
2) Send an email from another provider (google, mail, whatever) To your yahoo account.
There are some things that can happen:
1) The email is being leaked into a subfolder and you don't know it.
2) the email you are sending FROM is in your "blocked addresses" list
3) email is lost in transit somewhere
4) the address you send from is retrieved
If you receive a bounce message, it contains critical information about why it is being returned. If there is no recovery, it is difficult to say Yahoo mail not receiving Emails.
The IMAP settings in any mail are the most important ones for letting your email account to receive emails. However, when it comes to the AOL email cl...