Price: Check with seller
Whats New in WPF.NET 4.5 is offers some excellent new performance changes for WPF for typical LOB type applications. Thi...
Category: Language Classes
Whats New in WPF
.NET 4.5 is offers some excellent new performance changes for WPF for typical LOB type applications. This module dives into those changes and shows you some of the new features you can take advantage of to increase your application performance, particularly for large data sets.
- What are the main building blocks of a WPF application and how do I use them?
- What is MVVM and how do I use it?
- How can I cleanly separate my behavior, UI design and resources using XAML and data binding?
- How do I create and use vector-based 2D graphic resources?
- What are the new features in WPF 4.5?
- How can I use subtle effects and animations to liven up my applications?
- When do I use a UserControl vs. a Custom Control?
Copyright © 2016 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com