What is OTI Bonds when importing merchandise into USA?

03/07/2018 Business Opportunities, Franchise

Price: Free


It is necessary to acquire an Ocean Transportation Intermediary (OTI Bonds) License from the FMC (Federal Maritime Commission) to having a Freight Forwarder or NVOCC license or to subject bills of lading in the United States. As a condition from licensure, license holders are officially required to show proof of financial authority in the form of cash deposit or an OTI Bonds CA.

More Details

Total Views:51
Reference Id:#1136065
Phone Number:843-249-1994
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote


Copyright © 2020 |   All Rights Reserved |   tuffclassified.com |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]tuffclassified.com