Welcome to Daffodils, India's No.1 English Institute. We follow a unique way of teaching. Our method is called "Need Based Teaching". In this method, we initially understand the student's requirement in English, their future plans and current fluency in Spoken English. Based on all of these factors, our trainers create customized courses that help a student achieve his Language Goals. We have successfully trained over 10 Million Individuals in this way.
Some of the main features of Daffodils Courses are:
- Need Based Training for every student.
- Pre-Assessment at the beginning of the course.
- 360 Degree Evaluation system.
- Regular Testing and monitoring in the class.
- Mid-Term Assessment to check on improvement.
- Individual Case files of each and every student.
- Certificate provided at the end of the course.
Why Learn English?
English is a lingua franca. After globalization many MNCs have found their niche in India. People here know English but to work with MNCs or any private sector, you need to have the command over English language. We are here to facilitate your language skills for better performance.
Despite the fact that English is a global language most people are aware of only 35% of the words comprise the language.
For a good command over any language one should have sound knowledge of grammar, ample vocabulary along with excellent power of expression and articulation. Daffodils English academy is a one stop solution for all your English needs. Come, experience the difference in Daffodils training methodology and excel in the language. With the right course, skilled trainers, and an encouraging environment you can combine an important part of your career plan with an experience you will always cherish.
Spoken English Basic
Basic course is basically meant for those students who are not new to English Language. They have poor knowledge of grammar and incorrect sentences formation. They make sentences with wrong tenses. Vocabulary is weak in these students.
- Improve accuracy in Grammar
- Expand vocabulary
- Development of reading skills
- Correct pronunciation
- Art of Conversation
- Audio sessions for effective listening
- Communication in English in day to day situations
Spoken English Advance
This course is meant for students who have fair knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under confident. They have incorrect pronunciation.
- Advance Grammar for construction & usage of complex sentences
- Advance vocabulary
- Appropriate usage of idiomatic phrases
- Improve public speaking skills
- Extempore session, group activities & flip over’s
- Audio-visual aids
Communication Skills / GD
This course is for the students who have confidence in grammar and can speak well though not very fluently and will lack in confidence while communicating with others.
- Build oratory skills
- Difference between verbal & non-verbal communication
- Overcoming roadblocks of communication
- Role of listening, understanding & feedback
Interview Techniques & Advance GD
The objective of this course is to prepare the candidate for job interview. Now days Group discussion (GD) plays an important role in getting job. So this course gives opportunity to an individual to develop their public speaking skills.
- Interview Techniques
- Preliminaries of an Interview
- Writing CV or Résumé
- Mock Sessions
- Effective self introduction
- Reasons of rejection
- Overcome hindrances (Lack of confidence/hesitation)
- Difference between hearing & listening
- Body Language
- Voice Mapping
- Conducts during GD
: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php:156
#0 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php(134): SphinxQLClient->fetch(2, NULL, NULL)
#1 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQL.php(127): SphinxQLClient->fetchAll()
#2 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphSearch.php(547): SphinxQL->fetchAll()
#3 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(121): SphSearch->doSearch()
#4 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(198): tfc_related_ads()
#5 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/volume-blr...')
#6 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controll in