Professional & Short Term Course
+1 234 200 0813
28/01/2015 Computer - Multimedia Classes
• IBM Process Center • IBM Process Designer • IBM Integration Designer • IBM Process Server. • BPM(Websphere Business Process Management). • IBM Lombardi.
1. Explaining IBM Process Center Architecture 2. .Introduction of Process Stake Holders and there activities.I 3. ntroduction of Lombardi Product Components. 4. Lombardi Key Terms and Concepts.
1. How to add the User groups and Users and how to grant access 2. .Create a New Process 3. .Explain the Process Package / Tool Kit Package. 4. Managing Snapshots and Workspaces.
1. Creating a BPD and Configuration Setting, 2. Adding Lanes to the BPD, 3. Assigning Participants, 4. Adding activities, 5. Establishing process flow lanes
1. Building Human Services 2. Building Integration Service 3. Building general System Services
1. Using Gateways 2. Implementing Activities 3. Adding Process Variables to BPD 8 Building an executable BPDs and Services 1. Adding Events to BPD 2. Setting Environment Variable 3. Validating Processes
1. Modeling Mesg Events 2. Timer Events 3. Adhoc Events
1. Creating Custom Variables 2. Declaring and passing variables 3. Creating Exposed process variables 4. explain Pre and Post assignments 5. .Initializing Complex variable using java script 6. .Making Variables available to process portal search
1. Exception handling
1. Using Embedded java script using external activities 2. Introduction to Web API and web services 3. Introduction to Performance DB, Tracking Groups, Reports