29/10/2018 Business Opportunities, Franchise
The rubber roll has a great quality of dehusking rice & prevent from breaking inside. Let’s have a look at the procedure of using rubber rolls.
• The Rice Rubber Rolls are widely used in huller.
• The rubber rolls are used as a pair inside the huller machine. One is fixed and another one is movable, move to adjust with the other roll.
• The grains which dehusk by the Rice Rubber Rolls are to be less than 14% moisture content.
• The rubber roll will be defunct if there will be any grain inside the rubber, so those need to clean.
• About 0.5 mm clearance between the rubber roll is required for dehusking.
• The clearance between the rubber rolls is responsible for the hulling quality. Up to 95% hulling quality is ok below this is not acceptable & need to change the clearance.
• The hulling quality should always be checked out as in any moment it degrades reduce the clearance between the roll.
• It is a common user guide that cleaning the rice rubber rolls properly before shutting down the huller.
• The rubber rolls are rotated on a strong axis. The rolls dehusk the paddy effectively when the axis is in the proper line.
• The parallel axis ensures the maintenance of parallel distance between the two rubber rolls.
• While dehusking the rice using the rice rubber rolls sometimes unequal rolls are being used for a better result. In that case, the large roll should be fixed with the fastest moving shaft.
All these are the using procedure of the Rice rubber rolls. It is highly advised that never run the huller when the rolls are empty.
The rice rubber rolls are high quality agricultural machine that helps in polishing the surface of the rice. This increases the face value of the rice...
We Are Rubber Rolls, Manufacturer of Rubber Roller with quality thickness, Printing Rubber Roller, Industrial Rubber Rollers for different industry. R...
We are offering Linear Motion Bearing Shaft in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. We are the leading Manufacturers, Suppliers and Wholesaler of excellent qual...