WCF TRAINING OVERVIEW IN CHENNAI
Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) is a framework for building service-oriented applications. Using WCF, you can send data as asynchronous messages from one service endpoint to another. A service endpoint can be part of a continuously available service hosted by IIS, or it can be a service hosted in an application. An endpoint can be a client of a service that requests data from a service endpoint. The messages can be as simple as a single character or word sent as XML, or as complex as a stream of binary data. This WCF training Course in Chennai teaches experienced .Net developers to develop basis for building connected systems on the Windows platform using .NET, making it possible to build secure, reliable, and transacted services that can be composed into service-oriented applications. This course introduces developers to the WCF platform, exploring the client- and service-side aspects of programming RESTful services.
- After completing WCF Training Course in Chennai, students will be able to:
- Implement Service-Oriented Architecture tenets in WCF services
- Host WCF services in a variety of Windows hosts
- Define and implement WCF service contracts, data contracts, and message contracts
- Use multiple endpoints with various messaging patterns
- Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services
- Ensure service reliability using transactions and message queues
- Secure WCF services using message and transport security
- Extend WCF using behaviors, dispatchers, inspectors, and formatters
WCF TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To understand Distributed computing and compare RMI, CORBA, DCOM and Remoting.
- To understand how SOA evolved from object orientation and componentization.
- To understand evolution and benefit of WCF over Web Services.
- To develop, configure and consume Web services using SOA.
- To understand the inspiration and architecture of SOA & WCF.
- To develop WCF service and client applications.
- To host a service in Web Server (IIS) or Console Application/Windows Service
- To understand channels, bindings, and configuration options.
- To handle runtime exception in WCF services and client applications
- To implement Asynchronous communication using MSMQ Server
- To manage transactions across service boundaries
- To Secure (Authenticate and authorization) access to WCF services
- To implement Routing Service
- Performing CRUD operations using WCF Data Service
- To understand REST protocol and develop and consume RESTful WCF Services