WCF TRAINING IN CHENNAI
WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) in .NET with real-time and placement focused WCF training in chennai . We are the best WCF Training Institute in Chennai. Our core area of training expertise is C#, ASP.NET, Sql Server, WCF, WCF & Silverlight, LINQ & EntityFramework, DOT NET Live Projects, WCF, Design Pattern. Learn about ASP.NET Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework for building service-oriented applications to develop distributed applications using WCF 4 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
WCF TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- To understand Distributed computing and compare RMI, CORBA, DCOM and Remoting.
- To understand how SOA evolved from object orientation and componentization.
- To understand evolution and benefit of WCF over Web Services.
- To develop, configure and consume Web services using SOA.
- To understand the inspiration and architecture of SOA & WCF.
- To develop WCF service and client applications.
- To host a service in Web Server (IIS) or Console Application/Windows Service
- To understand channels, bindings, and configuration options.
- To handle runtime exception in WCF services and client applications
- To implement Asynchronous communication using MSMQ Server
- To manage transactions across service boundaries
- To Secure (Authenticate and authorization) access to WCF services
- To implement Routing Service
- Performing CRUD operations using WCF Data Service
- To understand REST protocol and develop and consume RESTful WCF Services
WCF TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
WCF Training Course covers Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.
- Introduction of WCF
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Getting Started with Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Development
- Hosting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Defining and Implementing Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Contracts
- WCF Endpoints and Behaviors
- Testing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Introduction to Advanced Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation