We have openings for the Receptionist position to hospital in Hyderabad.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized.
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information.
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff.
- Responds to patients', prospective patients, and visitor inquiries in a courteous manner.
Female Candidates are mostly preferred.
Qualification: Any Degree
Work Location: Hyderabad.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please Call us at 8790843856, 9700519026
Upaadhi Software Solutions Pvt Ltd is a leading Manpower Recruitment and Payroll Services to our esteemed clients in India.
: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on null in /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php:156
#0 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQLClient.php(134): SphinxQLClient->fetch(2, NULL, NULL)
#1 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphinxQL.php(127): SphinxQLClient->fetchAll()
#2 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/sphinx/SphSearch.php(547): SphinxQL->fetchAll()
#3 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/includes/related-ads.php(121): SphSearch->doSearch()
#4 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-content/themes/shopclass/item.php(198): tfc_related_ads()
#5 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/helpers/hDefines.php(238): require('/mnt/volume-blr...')
#6 /mnt/volume-blr1-http/www/tuffclassified/oc-includes/osclass/controll in