We are working with more than 100 clients with an experience of more than a decade. Upaadhi Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a free career advisory firm, their mission is to create direct employment for our esteemed clients. We are looking for Software Developer for one of our esteemed clients.
- Oversees the analysis and determination of database performance characteristics, informational needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, proposed manipulation, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities for more complex databases.
- Recommends and implements tuning opportunities to improve system response and run times.
- Defines logical attributes and data inter-relationships and designs complex data structures to accommodate database production implementation, storage, maintenance and accessibility to enhance performance.
- Responsible for implementing/monitoring high availability Cluster DB, Replication and Log Shipping/Data guard.
- Installation and configuration of MySQL on Linux and Windows environments.
- Managing/Troubleshooting MySQL 5.7 in production and developer environments on Linux
- Perform installation, new databases design, configuration, backup, recovery, security, upgrade and schema changes, tuning and data integrity.
- Assist with sizing, query optimization, buffer tuning, backup and recovery, installations, upgrades and security including other administration functions as part of profiling plan.
- Work with the engineering team to implement new design systems of databases.
- Design databases for referential integrity and develop the logical design plan.
- Performance tuning for preventing issues and providing capacity planning using MySQL Enterprise Monitor.
- Develop stored procedures, triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between servers & clients.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux shell commands.
- Create and deleted users, groups and set up restrictive permissions and configuration of the pseudo files etc.
- Creation of data extracts as part of data analysis.
- Perform MySQL Replication setup and administration on Master-Slave and Master-Master.
- Database design including the requirement analysis, Design, Development and Testing and then deployment.
- Experience with MySQL Clustering configuration, setup and maintenance.
- Experience with High Availability MySQL environments.
- Experience with SQLite design, configuration, tuning and consolidation
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and Willing to work in 24*7 environment.
Eligibility: Any Degree.
Walk-in Date: 10th July 2014 to 25th July 2014 [Mon-Fri]
Timings: 11AM to 4PM.
No. of Vacancies: 50
Salary: 3.5 LPA (Fresher’s) & 7.5 LPA (Experienced 4+Yrs)
Working Locations: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune and Mumbai.
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org