1. Produce potable water for the Southwest Pipeline Project, in accordance with all state and
2. Understand water treatment theory / technology and apply that knowledge to the water
treatment process / production.
3. Operate a Class IV water treatment plant which includes:
A. Monitoring of gauges, flowmeters, charts, system control computer, etc.
B. Conducting water analysis tests such as hardness, alkalinity, PH, turbidity, chlorine
residual, etc., for treatment process control.
C. Determine chemical feed rates and adjust chemical dosages with approval of Class IV
D. Determine and maintain proper flow rates and in accordance with water consumption
E. Maintain treatment records in accordance with SWA, state and federal regulations.
F. Backwash filters as needed.
4. Conduct water analysis tests to ensure safety and water quality by collecting representative
water samples and testing for contaminants and properties such as color, odor, chlorine
levels, nitrification, etc.
5. Collect representative water samples to be used by other agencies for water analysis testing
for regulation compliance.
6. Ensures that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines and that treated
water is safe and acceptable entering the distribution system.
7. Maintains all required records such as operating logs, chemical and repair part inventories,
maintenance logs; distributes information to internal and external personnel.
8. Performs routine preventive maintenance on plant equipment to include: operating
adjustments and calibrations on equipment, basic mechanical and electrical work and
cleaning, lubricating and replacing equipment parts.
9. Perform building and grounds maintenance as needed, including mowing, painting,
10. Maintain the Dodge pre-treatment chloramination facility including routine maintenance,
calibration of chemical injection equipment and adjusting chemical feed rates.
11. Collect water samples to monitor and analyze residuals for disinfection and nitrification
control when needed.
12. Assist Safety Officer with regular safety inspections of plant equipment, facilities and
vehicles; record violations or potential hazards and take corrective action.
13. Become familiar with plant manuals such as maintenance, treatment and safety.
14. Assist outside contractors, supplying necessary information and inspects contractors work.
15. Promotes positive relationships and communicates effectively and courteously with coworkers,
and outside plant associates.
16. Performs minor corrective maintenance on plant equipment.
17. Discuss water quality with the public and conduct plant tours if needed.
18. Must become familiar with the rules, regulations and policies of the SWA.
19. Order chemicals, repair parts and tools.
20. Must be available for and willing to be on-call on a 24-hour basis. Normally this is a one
week per month requirement.
21. Must obtain a Class I operators certification after meeting the minimum education and
experience requirements set forth by the State Health Department, and actively pursue a
Class IV certification.
22. Assist SWA Water Distribution Operators during emergencies or as may be required to
maintain quality service to SWA customers.
23. Performs other related duties required from time to time.
Salary 12000/- to 16000/-
Qualification : B. Sc Chemistry or Diploma In chemical
Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing
Location : Nearby location of Dwarka, Jamnagar
NOTE : Only relevant experience candidate may send their resume on info(@)goalconsultancy(dot)com Kindly fresher candidate NO need send their resume for the same post.
If you have any quire then calls To Mr. Samir on 9825206514. [Call Timing 10AM to 1PM & 04PM to 08PM, Sunday Holiday]