17/11/2014 Human Resource
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances, counselling employees and supervisors.
• Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Good Communication Skills in Hindi, English and Telugu.
Walk-in Date: 17th Nov to 21th Nov 2014[Mon-Fri].
Forword your resume to email@example.com
Timings: 10.30 AM to 2.30PM.
No. of Vacancies: 10.
Walk-in Address: Upaadhi Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Flat No: 203,2nd Floor,
Shashi Rekha Towers,
Price 2 Price Building,
Tirumalgherry X Roads,
Ph: 040 42225098.