Duties & Responsibilities:
Meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
Maintaining customer relationships after the sales, making sales call and contact with potential and existing customers.
Creating a customer base relationship.
Providing service and individual attention to each client.
Keeping records if all interaction with customers, regardless of the outcome of a sale.
Remain updated on product knowledge.
Seek opportunities to consistently learn and train.
Develop creative sales techniques.
Grow existing account base.
Educate customers through detailed explanations and /or demonstrations.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Sales & Marketing or related field in a 3-5 star Resort/Hotel or Tourism related organizations
- Last two (2) years of work experience should be in a managerial capacity
- With adequate exposure in tourism market place and maintains local connections and suppliers for banquet services, entertainment, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including a strong writing ability. Excellent administration and negotiation skills
GOOD COMPENSATION PACKAGES AWAITS FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS!!!!!!
For interested applicants please email resume to: