Category : Financial & Legal Services Posted : 03/02/2017 Price : Check with seller Location : Wappingers Falls(New York)
Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NY - Experienced brain injury attorneys
If you or someone you know has suffered a traumatic brain injury due to someone else’s negligence, Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NY can assist you. For over 40 years we have provided the type of legal help victims of traumatic brain injuries require to obtain the compensation they need and deserve.
Brain injury attorneys at Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NY are dedicated to providing quality legal representation to victims who have suffered a brain injury. We handle cases that result from:
- Vehicle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Construction accidents
- Defective products
- Toxic exposure
- Our brain injury attorneys have the knowledge and experience to help you obtain the monetary award necessary to cover rehabilitation, therapy and lost wages.
- We work with brain injury experts to uncover and prove the cause and extent of your injuries, as well as any therapies that would be beneficial toward recovery.
- We will find the liable party and fight for your rights
We strive to keep all communications clear and straightforward and will provide case evaluations so that you fully comprehend your case. As a Jacoby & Meyers, LLP NY client, you will have your own dedicated legal team. Led by an experienced attorney, your team will have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of your case.
- Free answers to all your questions.
- Free home or hospital visits.
- Free, 100% secure online access to your case file through our website.
If you or a loved one has been the victim of a traumatic brain injury in New York or New Jersey, contact our brain injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation. We will only charge a legal fee if we are successful in recovering money for your claims. Call us at 1-877-494-1547 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit us at www.jmlawyer.com.
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”