Finkelstein & Partners, LLP- Experienced Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident due to another driver’s negligence or a defective part, it’s important that you seek legal help. Motorcycle accident lawyers at Finkelstein & Partners, LLP have the legal knowledge, expertise, and experience to assist you. We will help you win the compensation you need and deserve.
Having won tens of thousands of personal injury cases, our experience is proven. We have obtained hundreds of thousands of verdicts or settlements for our clients. We remain dedicated as ever to fighting for and winning the compensation you deserve from insurance companies or other responsible parties.
Dedicated law firm
- We are dedicated to provide you with personal service and unsurpassed legal representation while preserving your dignity and privacy.
- We strive to keep all communications clear and straightforward and will provide case evaluations so that you fully comprehend your case.
- As a Finkelstein & Partners, LLP client, you will have your own dedicated legal team.
- Led by an experienced attorney, your team will have the expertise necessary to meet the unique needs of your case.
Personal attention you deserve
We are big enough to take on the mega-insurance companies, but small enough to give you the personal attention you deserve.
At Finkelstein & Partners, LLP, you can expect:
- Free answers to all your questions.
- Free home or hospital visits.
- Free, 100% secure online access to your case file through our website.
Contact Finkelstein & Partners, LLP motorcycle accident lawyers
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, please contact our experienced motorcycle accident lawyers for a free consultation. We will only charge a legal fee if we are successful in recovering money for your claims. Call us today at 845-298-2870 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our website www.lawampm.com.
Our address is:
1778 South Road, Route 9
Wappingers Falls / Poughkeepsie,
“Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome”