13/06/2019 Tour Packages, Vacation Deals
Welcome to the land of mountains and rainforests- Peru. Set your foot on the breathtaking soil of the South American country and witness the amalgamation of a rich tradition, natural beauty, and multiple archaeological sites. While trekking in Peru, take a serene walk through the jungles and also indulge in a number of exhilarating adventure activities such as mountain biking and rafting. Machu Picchu's magnificent history is awaiting your presence while the jungles of Amazon are ready to show you its purity.
Program description: The Machu Pichu jungle trek is all about adventure and witnessing the marvels of nature in the gifted land of Peru. It is going to be no less awe-inspiring than the experience of trekking in India and Nepal. You will visit many natural beauties such as waterfalls, rivers, etc. while passing through local villages of Santa Maria and Santa Teresa. You’ll be for sure overjoyed with excitement and happiness once you reach the archeological site of Machu Pichu.
• Trekking through the Peruvian jungle while relishing the diversity of Peruvian flora and fauna.
• Mountain biking
• Canopy zip-lining through the treetops.
• Rafting over class III and class IV rapids.
• 2 hours of walking tour Machu Pichu accompanied by a guide.
• Visit to the village of Santa Maria.
• Visit to the village of Santa Teresa.
• Small group experience.
• 2 nights guesthouse accommodation (Santa Teresa and Santa Maria)
• 1 night 3 star hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Train Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
• Cuzco Accommodation and Pick-Up
• Bilingual guides expert in first aid
• 3Breakfast/3Lunch/3Dinner/3 snacks
• Rafting Trip & Equipment
• Emergency oxygen bottle and First Aid Kit
• Machu Picchu Entrance Fee
• Biking equipment
• Bus Ollantaytambo - Cuzco
Price: USD 667 per person
About Book Mountain Tours: One of the finest platforms to enjoy the delights of trekking all over the world, Bookmountaintours.com is popular for its stupendous customer service. The trekking operator is currently offering its programs in India, Nepal, Peru, and a few other countries with plans to spread its reach across the globe. It has a team of travelers and globetrotters, who take immense care of the health and wellness of trekkers on their journey.