Indian Biosciences and Research Institute(IBRI)@@9999509892@@
The learning objectives are to:
- Provide the participants with an introduction to the theory and practice of bioanalytical chemistry
- Introduce students to Molecular Biotechnology, Eukaryotic-, Prokaryotic- and Plant-Biotechnologies, recombinant DNA technologies and their application in the Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical Industries.
- Introduce students to the principles of Process and Biochemical Engineering.
- Introduce students to the role of Process Validation and Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry.
- To be aware of the latest trends in good manufacturing, laboratory and validation practices.
Indian Biosciences and Research Institute
C-50, First Floor, Sector-2, Noida 201301, U.P.(INDIA)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.ibri.org.in
Mob: +91-9999 509892, Tel: +91(120)412 2315 / 651 3155