23/02/2021 Professional & Short Term Course
Power electronics is the engineering study of changing electrical power from one form to another. It is the process of controlling the current flow and voltage. A system that converts electrical energy to an electric load via a control circuit is called a Power Electronic System. This field has its importance since it is dealing with a lot of electric equipment that we use in our day-to-day life also. Because of the significance of this topic, many engineering students show an interest towards Power Electronics Based Projects these days.
Choosing the right project topic is always important
Pantech eLearning is an Online Learning Service provider in Chennai. We are offering some of the best Online Power Electronics based Projects.
Given below is the list of Top 10 Power Electronics based Projects we are providing:
1. Hybrid Structure of Static Var Compensator and Hybrid ACtive Power Filter
2. Speed Control of Single Phase Induction Motor using AC Chopper
3. Sliding Mode Control Design for Quadratic Boost Converter
4. Commutation Torque Ripple Reduction In BlDC Motor using Modified Sepic Converter
5. Interleaved Boost Converter With Voltage Multiplier for Pv Module using Grid Connected Load
6. Novel Interleaved Non Isolated DC to DC Converter With ZVS Performance
7. Grid InterACtive Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Driven Solar Water Pumping System
8. Single Stage Transformerless Inverter for Photovoltaic Applications
9. Reconfigurable Bidirectional Wireless Power Transceiver for Battery Charging
10. Three-Level LLC Resonant Converter Design for EV Battery Charger
Visit our website and Book your Project Now.
Raspberry Pi is a technology that has made a lot of impact since its introduction to the public. It is a good way for people of all ages to understand...