For - Oracle OIM Admin, Fusion Architect, Security Consultant
ü Complete practical approach, right from installation to configuration and thorough OIM admin
ü All recorded session with pre-developed codes for current learning and future references.
ü Topic Explanationfollowed by practical demonstration.
ü Complete Suite Implementation (OIM, SOA,OID),DB, RCU,Weblogic using custom JDK, OUD, Custom Applications for OIM, SOA Composites with use cases.
Out of Context:
ü No Practical environment or Pre-Configured OIM Image will be provided for practice.
Objective of Course:
ü At the end of the course trainee will be able to bring any application(with pre-built connector) into OIM, to do Trusted & Target Reconciliation, all 3 kinds of Provisioning (Direct/Manual, Auto/Criteria, Request Based), Attestation
OIM 11gR2 - Around 30+ Hours
- OIM 11g Overview(Identity Governance Context)
- Install, Configure and integrate IAM Suite(OIM), IDM Suite(OID), SOA, DB(Creation, Tuning for OIM), RCU, OUD, and Weblogic using custom JDK, Pre-developed SOA Composites.
- Create OIM Domain, Security Store for IAM.
- Working with OIM consoles – Identity, Sysadmin&Design
- Create and manage records for organizations, roles, and users
- Using Bulk Load to load sample data in OIM.
- Creating alternate OIM Administrator
- Installing pre-built Connector, Creating IT resources, Sandbox, Application Instance.
- Installing, Configuring 2 light weight sample applications as Trusted Application(Simulating HRMS [PSFT/Ebiz/SAP]) and Target Application(Simulating SAP, Hyperion etc.)
- Working With Provisioning& Reconciliation
- Configuring Scheduled Job for Trusted Reconciliation, fetching 2000 sample users from Trusted Application (HRMS Simulator App) to OIM.
- Creating IT Resources for Trusted and Target App.
- Creating Configuration for Direct Provisioning –Working with Lookup Configuration, Sandbox, Application Instance, Form Creation.
- Demonstrating Direct Provisioning with practical Use cases
- Creating Configuration for Auto or Criteria Based Provisioning – Membership Rule, Access Policies.
- Demonstrating Auto or Criteria based Provisioning with practical use cases
- Creating Configuration for Request Based Provisioning – Deploying 2 SOA Composites(with Overview) from JDeveloper to SOA Server, Creating Approval Policies
- Demonstrating Request Based Provisioning with practical use cases - Working with Requests, workflow approvals, creating/modifying approval policies, request templates and managing requests created by a user.
- Fees needs to be deposited immediately after two DEMO Sessions.
- You can pay through Online, Western union & Money gram. We will provide you the necessary details.
- As far as specifications of training program are concerned, our training program is as per Oracle Standards. It shall be completely hands on where the program will be installed on your machine as part of the training. Entire sessions can be recorded for playing back again and again.
- Please revert asap to initiate needful.
- Configuring, Demonstrating Account Reconciliation.
- OIM Logging, Auditing, troubleshooting and Monitoring
- Exporting and Importing Oracle Identity Manager Configurations
- Attestation Process and Configuration and overview of the attestation flow.
Approach for OIM is to, take sample applications and demonstrate how things work in real environment with challenges and solutions.
Sadguru Technologies is a Leading IT training center for Oracle Fusion Middleware courses. We are providing all below listed courses in both format CLASS ROOM as well as ONLINE and as per your convenient timings. We also provide Corporate Training and work support.
Courses Offered by Sadguru Technologies:
1. Oracle Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) suite11g Development
2. WebLogic & SOA Administration(Fusion Admin)
3. Oracle Service Bus(OSB)
4. Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
5. Oracle Business Process Management (BPM)
6. Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
7. Oracle Identity & Access Management (IDM)
8. Oracle Application Framework(OAF)
9. OBIEE , Informatica & DAC
10. Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
11. Oracle Hyperion
12. Oracle Apps (Functional, Technical,SCM)