Price: Check with seller


An Indian Student wanting to study in the Netherlands requires a visa to enter and live there for a reason. Depending upon the type of student visa the student is wanting to attempt, he/she can apply for the significant student visa – Schengen Visa (for courses under 3 months) and Entry Visa - MVV and the VVR or the Residence Permit for bachelors or masters programs from the Netherlands.
A student wanting to take up a course that is more than 90 days in span would require a Residence Permit to stay in the Netherlands to finish their education. According to the IND (Dutch Immigration and Naturalization Service), for students intending to live in the Netherlands for a time of over 90 days, the college/university is their 'Perceived Sponsor'.
The visa cycle for the Netherlands' is a two-step process that requires
• The MVV or an Entry Visa to enter the Netherlands
• The VRV – or the Residence Permit – conceded to students inside a month of their arrival at the nation
Call us at 9205590713 for guidance or visit to register online. Meet our Netherlands Study Experts and get detailed information regarding courses, eligibility criteria, admission process, language test preparations, and visa application.

More Details

Total Views:7
Reference Id:#1643427
Phone Number:9205590713
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote


Copyright © 2021 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]