Category : Computer - Multimedia Classes Posted : 10/03/2016 Price : Check with seller Location : Gurgaon(Haryana)
1. Bricks, sand and cement to build a building without water!
2. Tamil Nadu College of Engineering Construction Engineering Group, the stones were examined by experts. The 8 "inch Black 27 t 6" inch Black 17.5 tonnes that are proven to withstand the force, has given evidence.
3. Has the ability to withstand higher pressure than the brick stones is many times stronger. To prevent heat penetration.
4. The construction costs will be reduced by 20%. The sand, cement, water and aggregate demand will decline by 10% as a percentage. Reduce construction duration.
5. Wishing cement plaster can be made only on the inside of the building. painted.
6. Needed elsewhere during the construction of this building stones are split.
contact name : BALU