Pindoria Tenant Eviction Solicitors are able to provide comprehensive advice and help to residential landlords in relation to evicting tenants. Our lawyers can deal with any kind of dispute relating to Wills, estates, trusts and Court of Protection issues. We are able to use our probate and litigation experience to help you at any time.
More specifically we can advise on following issues and services:
• Inheritance Act 1975 claims
• Disputed Wills
• Fraudulent Wills
• Lack of mental capacity– Will challenge
• Asset and property dispute
• Caveats, warnings & challenges on Grants of Probate
• Contested Court of Protection
• Disputes over the identification of beneficiaries
We have expertise in dealing with disputes regarding estates in collaboration. For further information contact us today!