06/07/2013 Education - Training
Systems Domain|RIA Training with Project at Koramangala, Bangalore
Systems Domain, Bangalore – Pioneers in software training programmes, which has quality training and infrastructure up to the mark of the IT industry requirements. The technologies are picked after a thorough research and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind and Training Cum Placement Assurance.
RIA [Rich Internet Application]
RIA is the recent buzzword in IT industry. RIA has picked up its momentum just few years ago; with the highlights such as ease of using, flexibility of application and affordability, RIA has caught the attention of giant stalwarts like Google, Yahoo and NASA. Social sites including social networking sites, Job Portals, matrimonies and sites with a platform or forum for interaction find this application to suit the purpose well.
Benefits of RIA??
• RIA Offer users a richer, more engaging experience.
• RIA Keep pace with users’ rising expectations.
• RIA Increase customer loyalty and generate higher profits.
• RIA-Leverage existing personnel, processes, and infrastructure.
• RIA offers a rich, engaging experience.
• RIA-improves user satisfaction and increases productivity.
• RIA can be deployed across browsers and desktops.
o Web-site design
o PHP 5.3
o Introduction to the Apache Web Server
o CakePHP The Framework
o Drupal the CMS
o MySQL 5.0
Experiencing Content Management System Joomla.
Experimenting Template Engine Smarty.
Why Systems Domain?
• Syllabus that Meets industry Demands
• Get Trained in Technical and Soft Skills
• Live Project Exposure
• Fast Track Batches
• More than 500 IT Client Base
• Exclusive Placement Cell
• Weekend Batches
• Tailor-Made Curriculum
For any further clarifications, feel free to contact us:
Phone No: 9844513592
Systems Domain Pvt. Ltd.
#22nd, 2nd Floor, Above Bombay Dyeing Show Room
5th Cross, 5th Block,
Sevens Education offers students an excellent opportunity to grow their career in the field of IT through its Advanced Internship Programme. Students ...