SOLAR WATER HEATER
100 LPD Water Heater
Design Pressure:0.5 Kg
Collector Area:1.50 sq mm
Inner Tank:Stainless Steel 304 0.5mm
Outer Tank:GI - 0.4 mm thickness
Insulation:PUF -55 mm thickness
Heating Element:1.5kw and 2 kg
Glass Material:Three Layer Borax Silicon coated
Length of Tube:1500 mm
Absorbing material:Aluminum nitrate
Dry busting temperature:250oc
Solar Water Heater
- Reduce electricity bills : 40% of an average household's energy bill comes from water heating.
- Save interior space : These systems are usually located on rooftops.
- Increase safety : Solar water heaters eliminate the risk of accidents in bathrooms due to electric water heating equipment.
- Quick payback : On average, a good quality solar water heater will have a payback period of 1 1/2 - 2 years in Indian conditions.
- Protect the environment : By replacing an electric water heater with a solar water heater, you can reduce greenhouse gas emissions by up to 3 and 4 tonnes a year.
- All glass evacuted Borosilicate solar tube.
- High Solar-thermal conversion and low heat loss.
- Stable advanced selective coating.
- High level vacuum ensure operation under cold weather.
- Tube material : Special grade Borosilicate glass.
- We also do longer installations for facilities such as hotels and factories in solar water heater based on customer's needs.