Mumbai based social media company PRJankari Digital Marketing Pvt Limited, a SINE IITBombay incubated company, is organising a one day training programme on "Social Media for Business Leads" on 30th September 2014 at IITBombay campus.
The training programme will comprise of various presentations, examples and case study discussions to expose the Marketing Fraternity, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Business Communities to the use of web platforms and social media sites for business leads generation and potential customer's database. The trainers will provide a number of up-to date tips, tools and useful planning techniques required in social media communication to generate business leads for their business.
The training programme will focus on training participants for the following:
- Current Trends in Leads Generation using Web Platform and Internet Techniques
- Website essentials to effectively reach customers.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for online visibility of your Business
- Web Analytics and Insights into Website traffic for Business Growth
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for Business Leads
- How to generate business leads using Google AdWords
- Email Marketing
- LinkedIn - A powerful tool for B2B Leads Generation
- Facebook - For B2C Business and Brand Building
- Twitter - B2B Leads Generation
- New Tools and Applications available for business leads development
This programme will use an interactive method to provide better learning experience to participants. The trainers will present well-researched presentations supported by videos and case studies from success stories in India. Experienced industry professionals will train as trainers in this programme.
Venue: Van Vihar Seminar Hall, IITBombay Campus.
Registration Fee: Rs 5300/-
Mr. Sachin Keluskar
(Manager - Events & Alliances)
PRJankari Digital Marketing Pvt Ltd.