20/11/2014 Language Classes
Module 1 - SOA and WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Concepts
• SOA and Business Architecture
• Why SOA?Advatages or Features
• What is Service-oriented Architecture?
• SOA Principles
• Basic SOA and Web service Terminology
• The SOA Reference Architecture
• Varieties of SOA Implementations
• Why Web Services?Advatages
• Web Service Architecture
• What is API and Request and Response
• Important Things to Understand About Web Services
• About UDDI,WSDL,SOAP,HTTP,BPEL and BPM
• WSDL and SOAP Binding
• SOA Governance and Compliance.
• XML-Related Technologies for SOA.
• XML,XPATH,XML Schema,XSD and XML Namespace
• ESB and Main Roles of ESB in SOA
Module 2 - Key Components of SOA or WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Testing
o Testing Differences and Challenges
o Testability (Lack of Access to GUI or Code)
o Distributed Nature - Functionality that Spans Multiple Areas
o The Testing of Composite Applications
o Importance of Integration
o Stakeholder Sharing of Web Services Ownership
o Frequent Business and Application Changes
o High Demands for Quality of Service (Service Levels)
o Reuse of Existing Components and Systems
o Explanation for design of SOAP Style and RESTFULL webservice
o What are the major roles of ESB in SOA Testing
o How we start webservice testing
o Diff b/w web application and webservice applications
o Risks and Challenges of SOAs
Module 3 - SOA (or) WEB SERVICES (SOAP and RESTFULL) Testing Process
• How to Design and Document a Test Strategy for Your SOA Implementation
• Understanding the Uniqueness of Your Architecture
• SDLC for SOA develop -> test -> release–> Agile - Scrum and Waterfall
• Assumtions,Risks,Impacts and Mitigations
• SOA or Web service Testing challenges
• SOA Test Strategy and SOA Test Plan and SOA Test Preparation
• SOA Testing methodologies or Phases
• SOA Test Co-ordination and Management
• How to Evaluate SOA Test Results
• How to Know What is Important in SOA Test Results
• Sample SOA Test Reports
• Defining Business Processes
• The Role of Use Cases
• The Role of Requirements
• Boiling it Down to Test Cases, Scripts and Procedures
• A Closer Look at Test Data
• Coordinating Process-Driven Testing
• Working with BPEL and Business Integration (BI)
• The Role of Subject Matter Experts in Testing SOAs
• Understanding the Business and Its Processes.
• Messaging and Dealing with Test Data
• SOA build deployment and Configuration
Module 4 – SOA Test Execution – SOAP and RESTFULL Webservices
• Testing Considerations for Specific Environments.
• Good exposure on SOA Test Automation Framework
• SOA or Web service Test Execution Scenarios or Case studies.
• Functional Testing and Regression Testing and Database validations
• Integration and Interoperability Testing
• Performance Testing of SOAs and Security Testing
• SOA compliance and Governance Testing
• SOA Orchestraization testing
• End To End Testing
• Exposure on ESB or JMS or Message MQ Testing
• Message-Based Test Automation
• How to write Test Scenarios for web service testing
• Groovy scripting to automate web service
Module 5 - SOA or WEB SERVICES Test Tools - SOAP and RESTFULL Web services
• The Purposes and Benefits of SOA or Web service Test Tools
• Major SOA Tools and Vendors
• How the Tools Work
• What to Look for in SOA Test Tools
• Test Execution Scenario Creation on Tools
• Automate the web services using Tools
• Tools Features and Navigations.
• Using Groovy scripting to automate web services
• Q & A
Oracle SOA Training in Chennai Best Oracle SOA Training Institute in Chennai provides Real-time and placement focused Oracle SOA training in chennai. ...
SOA TESTING TRAINING Parasoft SOA Testing Training Chennai provides real-time and placement focused SOA Testing training in chennai . Our SOA Testing ...
BEST ORACLE TRAINING IN CHENNAI If you want to become a oracle database developer then you are in the right place. We are providing Best Oracle T...
Websphere Training In Chennai Best Websphere training in Chennai offers complete Websphere training in Chennaiwith world-class Hands ...