Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom Training in Bangalore on Sep-Dec, 2014
Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB): 3-Day Certification Training:
This training intends to provide participants the skill to improve business significantly using Six Sigma methodology. On Completion of this training program delegates will be able to develop a capability for using simulation tools, process mapping, and decision point analysis and process management to minimize the risks associated with the improvements in a services company's situation. Delegates will also be able to understand how to use software tools like Minitab®.
What is included?
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification :
45 Hours PMI® PDU Certificate:
• Training by experienced instructor with 20+ years of industry experience.
• 3 days of classroom training.
• Workshop includes interactive exercises and quizzes
• Teaches you the methods like DMAIC, FMEA, DFMEA,PFMEA & road maps for DFSS
• 3 Six Sigma Green Belt simulation tests for extensive practice.
• Online (Open Book) Certification Exam Post Training.
• Access to world-class e-learning content for 24*7 self-study
• Course material designed by Global Six Sigma certified experts - Updated for the latest Exam pattern.
• Course content is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge.
• Assistance with ASQ Six Sigma Examination application process
• 45 PMI® PDUs at the end of the CSSGB training course
For Further Queries Please Contact: