SHAREPOINT 2013 TRAINING OVERVIEW
Gone are those days when we used to manage all information in a corporate manually. For every type of requirement we have different solutions but integrating them is a big nuisance. SharePoint integrated intranet, document management, content management is an excellent way to find secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from almost any device. To get started using the extraordinary features of SharePoint all an associate in the organization need is just a browser like IE or Firefox or Chrome. SharePoint is a pre-developed ASP.NET application by Microsoft for managing day to day activities of a corporate portal.
Greens Technology SharePoint 2013 training course is divided into following major modules:
- SharePoint Fundamentals
- SharePoint Designer and Branding
- SharePoint Administration
- SharePoint Development.
In each of the SharePoint 2013 training modules our trainer has showcased minute details of each and every feature. For every topic, demonstrations are included explaining all the steps to achieve the required output. The course material bundled with the training program can be of excellent use to the users as a quick refresher of the topics before attending the interviews.
SHAREPOINT 2013 TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
In SharePoint 2013 Fundamental Training modules the course will allow learners to
- Understand IIS Web Server and hosting websites in IIS.
- Understand the role of SharePoint in developing Corporate Portal.
- Creating Sites and Subsites.
- Understanding and the use out of the box lists and libraries to build the SharePoint site.
- Creating Custom Lists and Libraries.
- Working with Content Types and Site Columns.
- Use out of the box Web Parts.
- Use out of the box workflow management.
In SharePoint 2013 Designer and Branding Training modules, the course will allow learners to
- Develop familiarity with SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Creating External Lists using BCS.
- Branding SharePoint site.
- Working with Master Pages and Themes.
- Creating forms for lists and libraries using InfoPath.
In SharePoint 2013 AdministrationTraining modules the course will allow learners to
- Installing and configuring all the required software’s products to work with Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
- Creation of SharePoint Web Applications, Site Collections, Sites and Sub sites.
- Managing permissions for Active directory users in database based on Claims authentication.
- Provisioning Service Applications and binding with Web Applications.
- Managing large amount of data and documents using Content management features like document sets, document IDs and content organizer.
- Configuring and manage user profile service and activate various socializing features of SharePoint 2013.
- Implementing Search Features in the site.
- Learning PowerShell and writing scripts to performing important admin related operations.
- Plan and execute Backup and Restore.
In SharePoint 2013 Development Training modules the course will allow learners to
- Learning SharePoint Server API.
- Customizing most widely used sections of the SharePoint (site collections,sites,lists, lists items, list queries, fields).
- Using CAML Queries and LINQ to fetch data from SharePoint lists.
- Understand features and executing custom code while features are activated and deactivating.
- Write code for custom event handlers.
- Building and deploying web parts.
- Develop custom workflow solutions for SharePoint.
- Using features and solutions for deploying projects in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- Developing Sandboxed solutions with limited access.
- Accessing external data using BCS.
- Develop custom Application Page with Client Side Object Model.
- Using RESTful and OData.
- Develop SharePoint Apps for different environments.