02/09/2014 Computer - IT - Webs
A session board controller is a device typically installed between the borders of one network to solve the problems faced by calls received through firewalls and traveling across different networks and devices in IP communications.
Key Features of SBC solutions are as below:
• Provides a secure connection between an operator and another operator or between an enterprise.
• Provides operator protection from service attack denials.
• Controls which calls are accepted or rejected.
• An operator's VoIP infrastructure internal details are hidden from other users and operators.
• Checks incoming message content for malicious content.
• Is compliant for support for legal interception.
There are different ways to deploy an SBC Solution, for instance:
• User-Network-Interface Session Border Controller
• Network-Network-Interface Session Border Controller
• Enterprise Session Border Controller
Ecosmob Tech. provides custom Session border controller system design, development and deployment services as per the client requirements. For more details contact us:
Ecosmob Tech has developed feature rich, reliable and secure VoIP products. It also offers customized VoIP solutions development services as per clien...
A Session Border Controller(SBC) is used to control signaling and media streams. SBC is responsible for setting up, conducting, and tearing down calls...