Category : Financial & Legal Services Posted : 27/09/2016 Price : Free Location : Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)
This is the most compact, simplified & easy to use Chapati Making Machine and can be operated by Ordinary Labor through minimal training. Dough balls are made manually and placed on the machine for pressing and baking. The Machine's ROBUST CONSTRUCTION ensures virtually no breakdowns & minimum maintenance.
1. Various size and thickness of chapatis
2. True value for money
3. Simple to operate
4. Easy to clean
1. Capacity: 1000 Chapati / hour
2. Weight of Chapati: 25gms – 45gms
3. Chapati thickness: 1.5mm -2.5mm
4. Chapati Size: 4.5’’ – 6.5’’
5. Colour: Light Brown
6. Appearance: Soft with puffed layer
7. L.P.G. Consumption: 1.25Kg to 1.75Kg / hour
8. L.P.G. Pressure: 5 p.s.i. to 7 p.s.i.
9. Electricity Consumption: 1.15 / 2.0 KW