100% SCHOLARSHIPS IN CHINA
(UNDERGRADUATES / POSTGRADUATES / DOCTORAL)
Chinese University is inviting applications for international scholarship to undertake undergraduate, masters and PhD degree program. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China and should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship or funding from any government, institution or organization. The scholarship duration is equal to the duration of study. The application deadline is June 15, 2015.
-Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good health who maintain an amicable attitude towards China
-Applicants must exhibit proper conduct, have an outstanding academic record and meet the following requirements:
-Undergraduate students: rank among the top 3% in the entrance examination or be exempted from the examination due to their excellent academic records
-Master students: have an outstanding bachelor transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-Ph. D students: have an outstanding master transcript; a strong academic background and research and innovation ability.
-Applicants should already be admitted by University to start their degree program in the current year.
II. Scholarship Include:
1. Waives full tuition during the duration of study.
2. University provides a living allowance during the duration of study
Undergraduate students: RMB 2,000yuan/month = 35000 / pkr/month
Master students：RMB 2,500yuan/month = 43000 / pkr/month
Ph. D students：RMB 3,000yuan/month = 52000 / pkr/month
3. Provides comprehensive insurance.
III. Docs Required:
2. International Students Application Form (Available at Quix Consultants office)
3. Academic transcripts, Passport, Photographs, Statement of Purpose and if applicable award certificates, published articles or any other proof of academic achievements.
Note: Incomplete Applications will not be accepted for Scholarship assessment.
021-34661100, 344661101, 03452609239