02/12/2014 Financial & Legal Services
Invest in 54 EC Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds; NHAI and REC Tax free capital gain bonds avail tax benefit U/S 54 EC on income tax Act:-
1) Face value: 10,000 per bond
2) Minimum Investment: One Bond of Rs. 10,000/- each
3) Tenor: 3 Years
4) Rate of Interest: 6:00% p.a.
5) Interest Payment: Annual Maximum Investment: 500 Bonds of Rs. 10,000/-each
6) Deemed Date of allotment: Last day of each month in which subscription money is received and credited to issuer account.
7) Section 54 EC: Exemption of long term capital gains if the gain invested in capital gain bonds.
For more information call 01123636363, toll free 180011044, or you may visit: - http://www.rrfinance.com
RR Investors offers Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds (U/S 54EC), and avail tax benefit U/S 54EC of Income Tax Act. Find Key features below.1- Face Val...
Capital gain tax is a tax that is charged from the profits that a taxpayer has made by selling his capital asset. For making taxation easy, capital .....
For Best Terms contact RR Investors, Call toll free @1800-11-0444 or Dial 9540056975 STRUCTURE: Credit Rating -“AAA/Stable” by CRISIL and “AAA (ind) ...