02/12/2014 Financial & Legal Services
Invest in 54 EC Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds; NHAI and REC Tax free capital gain bonds avail tax benefit U/S 54 EC on income tax Act:-
1) Face value: 10,000 per bond
2) Minimum Investment: One Bond of Rs. 10,000/- each
3) Tenor: 3 Years
4) Rate of Interest: 6:00% p.a.
5) Interest Payment: Annual Maximum Investment: 500 Bonds of Rs. 10,000/-each
6) Deemed Date of allotment: Last day of each month in which subscription money is received and credited to issuer account.
7) Section 54 EC: Exemption of long term capital gains if the gain invested in capital gain bonds.
For more information call 01123636363, toll free 180011044, or you may visit: - http://www.rrfinance.com
Capital gain tax is a tax that is charged from the profits that a taxpayer has made by selling his capital asset. For making taxation easy, capital .....
Service Tax refers to tax collected by the government of India from certain service providers for providing certain services. Chartered Accountant Ind...
RR Investors offers Capital Gain Tax Exemption Bonds (U/S 54EC), and avail tax benefit U/S 54EC of Income Tax Act. Find Key features below.1- Face Val...
For Best Terms contact RR Investors, Call toll free @1800-11-0444 or Dial 9540056975 STRUCTURE: Credit Rating -“AAA/Stable” by CRISIL and “AAA (ind) ...