Peridot is proud to introduce job oriented IT Training courses with globally accredited certification on all platforms that have wider scope in the existing IT Job Market. These platforms are picked after a thoroughresearch and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind.
BASICS BEFORE STARTING SAS:
- DATAWAREHOSING Concepts
- What is ETL
- ETL Concepts
- What is OLAP
- What is SAS
- History of SAS
- Modules available SAS
GETTING STARTED WITH SAS SYSTEMS:
- Basic operating system commands, operating system file structures
- Managing windows in SAS window environment
- Use of different kind of SAS products and how to use in SAS application.
- Difference between the SAS products.
- Why using the SAS in different sectors.
- How to use the data step to read and manipulate complex forms of data
- Write Data and Proc steps.
- Data step compile and execution
- To run SAS application on different modes
- Reading internal reading and printing l raw data into SAS
- Read any type of external raw data into SAS
- Reading raw data SAS environment into DATA SET using Input statement & advance INLIFE statement options
- Working with Data Storage in SAS libraries creation for user defined libraries and multi-engine architecture
- Using a single libref to reference some or all SAS libraries reading and printing mixed records formats.
- Reading packed and zoned decimal data working with EBCDIC and ASCII data
- Reading data from data set to another data set.
- To manage the SAS window environment used with global options.
- Reducing memory requirements with BUFFNO and BUFSIZE working with SAS data set options
- To manage existing data with controlling statements and expressions
- Creating Summary Information, SAS Functions, Transforming Data
- Changing variable types using the PUT and INPUT functions summarizing data files
- Generation data sets to create historical information SAS
- To expert data from data sets to delimiter files using with data set block
- Understand error messages in the SAS Log and debug your program
- Use with Error Handling concepts
PERFORM ITERATIVE PROCESSING ON DATA:
- Using Do loops for repetitive calculations and processing
- Using Arrays to process across an observations and processing
- Using DO WHILE and DO UNTIL statements for conditional looping
INDEXING TECHINIQUES AND USES:
- When to use indexes
- Creating and deleting indexes
- Index advantages and disadvantages
UTILITIES TO MANAGE AND WORK WITH DATASETS:
- Data using append procedure to add date values in existing dataset
- Using the update statement to update data in existing dataset.
- Using the MODIFY statements to update and modify data in place
- Merging concepts
- Data transformation
- Concatenation concept in merging
- Interleaving concept and merging
- Different kind of match merging using MERGE statement using the contribution (IN=) option in merge concept
- Using ODS concept to generate reports
Tags: Best Base SAS Training Institute in Chennai| Real Time Base SAS Training Institute inChennai| No1 Base SAS Training Institute in Chennai Adyar | Excellent Base SAS Training Institute in Chennai| Online SAS Training Institute in Chennai| Base SAS Training Institute in Chennai Adyar| Best Base SAS Training Institute in Chennai Adyar|
Kamatchi Krupa Apts,
No: 84/8, Ground Floor,
Venkatarathinam main street,
LB Road, Adyar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600020.