[Tokyo] Position: Sales Executive for Translation team
Contract Type: Regular Employee,
Place of work: Tokyo, Japan
You will be in charge of sales operations of translation / interpretation and related services.
○ Responding to RFQs and inquiries from clients
○ Visit new business partners
○ Quotation creation • Order operation
○ Price negotiation
Holidays: Complete weekly holidays (Saturday, Sunday) Holiday
• Bachelor's degree or higher (4 year’s system)
• Over 1 year experience in social workers
• Japanese business level (above N2)
• Experience of work requiring negotiation with customers such as sales, hospitality, sales etc (entry examples: financial sales, real estate sales, logistics sales, apparel sales etc.)
■ Personality desired
• Those who can work positively, brightly
• Ability to act on results
• Insight and interpersonal susceptibility
※ What is more important than anything is a passionate person who can strongly agree with our company's future (vision), idea (philosophy). Those who can feel strong potential in our future and can participate and create themselves
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration to continue the process:
If you're looking for a Translator Job, Apply & Register Here:
Urgent opening for marketing/sales executive in web key india pvt ltd Company name: Web key India Pvt ltd Process:-outbound sales (no field sales ) of...
The marketing department is looking for a creative, dynamic and communicative trainee. Suitable for people who want to work in an independent manner a...