G-Vector Land N Realty
We have a proven track record spanning all aspects of farm and industrial land related. We can advise on every level of supply chain from consolidation to regulatory approvals.
Industrial & Agricultural Land from 5Acre to 500 Acres Available in all major Industrial areas of Gujarat –Mandal Becharaji SIR -Vitthalapur, Shanklapur,Solgam,Becharaji, Hansalpur,Manpura,Karsanpura, Jalisana, Kunpur Vasna,Sanand,Dholera SIR etc all areas around major OEMS like Maruti Suzuki, TATA Motors, Ford India, Honda Cars India ,GM Motors and Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India .
Land Also available for Real Estate Developers, Hospitality Industry, Solar Power Plants (1000sOf acres) and Industrialist for their projects, mainly in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat & Rajasthan.
Spread over more than 102Sq.km, Mandal Bechraji Special Investment Region (MBSIR) is a new industrial hub being planned about 90km from Ahmedabad and 85 km from Gandhinagar near Becharaji town. Envisaged by the government of Gujarat, MBSIR is one of its kind industrial hubs and will comprise automobile, manufacturing and auxiliary industries. The SIR is strategically located, well connected with trade gateways and falls in the influence zone of proposed Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor project (DMIC), a joint initiative by the Government of India and Japan
Mandal Bechraji Special Investment Region (MBSIR) is located about 90 km from Ahmedabad and 85 km from Gandhinagar on north-west and near Becharaji town.
Why Buy Land In Vithalpur
- Maruti Suzuki has already put the Gujarat plan on fast track with an investment of Rs. 8500crore by in several phases FY 2015-2016 to create a capacity of 7.5 lakh units.
- Hero MotoCorp has lined up Rs1100 crore for its next plant in Halol Gujarat. It has already acquired 130 acres out of 250 acres proposed for the plant with a total capacity of 1.2 million units a year.
- Honda is looking forward to invest almost Rs4000 crore for establishing a new factory in Gujarat.
- With auto giants moving to Gujarat, even Automotive Component Manufacture Association of India, the agency for the auto component industry, is going to set up its first supplier park 1,100 acres by FY 2016-17.
- Becharaji-Hansalpur-Vithalapur belt is likely to have installed annual car manufacturing capacity of 1.46 million vehicles and around three million two-wheelers in the coming three to four years.
- Maruti Suzuki India, General Motors India and Ford India made Gujarat their home, a leading Chinese automobile company Great Wall Motor is now eyeing the state as potential destination to set up its manufacturing base in India. Investment could be to the tune of Rs 2000-3000 crore.*(expected)
- The investments by Japanese companies like Suzuki Corporation and Honda, are likely to reach $2 billion by 2020 in Gujarat
Top reasons for the big leap of Automobile Companies in Gujarat
- An investor friendly government. State Govt. provides tax benefits, in its industry promotion policy.
- Auto Companies get the facility to offer a significant cost benefit of 10-15% due to the logistical cost advantage of the location. (we mean the state’s districts which owns a huge manufacturing capacity)
- The Special Investment Region (SIR) in and around Becharaji by the Gujarat State Govt, interest among the Auto companies on land investment has grown to give new dimensions to their production wings.
- Good Infrastructure.
- Low cost investment & high return assurance.
- Easy connectivity to ports.
- Efficient rail and road network.
- Low cost resourceful workforce available