An auto accident can leave you with serious injuries and a damaged or destroyed vehicle. Auto accidents can be caused due to negligence, not following traffic rules, distracted driving or speed and intoxication. Rockland Injury Lawyers have over 50 years of representing victims of auto accident cases. We strive hard to claim maximum compensation for our clients.
We assist our clients effectively!
Rockland Injury Lawyers is experienced with accident cases, and knows how to help clients get the maximum compensation. When we handle your case, we will:
• Look at the evidence surrounding your auto accident, including the vehicles themselves, review police reports and talk to, if any, eyewitnesses.
• Evaluate the total cost of your accident, including medical treatment, lost wages, the cost to repair or replace your car, as well as compensation for emotional trauma.
• Talk and try to negotiate a settlement with the other driver and file a lawsuit against the other driver if a settlement is not done.
• Represent you in court.
• As we have better understanding of the law, we will guide you with all the claims and related matters.
• Talk with the insurance company.
Contact Rockland Injury Lawyers today
Injured in an auto accident? Rockland Injury Lawyers can help in your time of need. We are available 24/7 for home and hospital visit. Call us today for no obligation a free consultation at 845-709-8005/ 800-940-1799/ 718-775-3614 or fax at 845-215-9589. You can also email us at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org. For information visit our website www.rocklandinjurylaw.com. We serve in Bardonia, Spring Valley and Bronx, NY.