Category : Computer - IT - Webs Posted : 19/01/2017 Price : Check with seller Location : Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
We are working with more than 100 clients with an experience of more than a decade. Upaadhi Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a free career advisory firm, their mission is to create direct employment for our esteemed clients. We are looking for IT fresher, Trainee Software Developer, Fresh Software Graduate for the position of software developer for one of our esteemed clients.
• Programming on Microsoft SQL Server
• Good Knowledge in the use of .NET (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0) technology
• Object Oriented Programming, including ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Service, Windows Service.
• Defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting;
• Creating the multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Eligibility: Any Degree.
Walk-in Date: 09th July 2014 to 25th July 2014 [Mon-Fri]
Timings: 11AM to 4PM.
No. of Vacancies: 50
Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org