Experience : 3 to 5 years
Education : Diploma or BE in Mechanical or Automobile Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Role : Repair Engineer in Bangalore
• To create method descriptions and add product descriptions on vehicle and component
level, in first instance using CAD-data, and later verification on vehicles if needed.
• To be able to understand new vehicle technology and select that which is important to
inform for our customers.
• Order new special tools.
• Order Virtual vehicle and components variants.
• Carry over existing special tools to new methods.
• Co-ordinate methods with spare parts range.
• Enter the different warning levels into the method description.
• Ensure that the method fulfills safety and quality aspects, so that neither product nor
person comes to any harm.
• Compile needed specifications (manufacturing specifications, wear tolerances, pressures,
etc.) for each method.
• Update existing methods descriptions and Standard times.
• Time study methods and enter time to description.
• Carry out FMEA for methods.
• Order test, calibration and programming functionality in diagnostic tool.