Price: 5000.00 ₹


In the food business, food business operators like importers, 100% export oriented units, large manufacturers, central government agencies, airports, ports etc. need to get central food licenses. Central licenses are issued by the Central Government. In addition, the FBO will have to obtain a central license for its main office, and if they have operated a food business in more than one state. This is mostly for those units which are doing annual business which is more than 20 million.
Media Contact
Company Name: GetFoodLicense
Address: IB Patel Road, Cello Triumph, B – 404 Goregaon East, Mumbai
Maharashtra, 400063
Phone No.: 9899724871

More Details

Total Views:29
Reference Id:#1144262
Phone Number:9899724871
Website URL:Click To Visit
Current Rating: /5 0 Vote


Copyright © 2020 |   All Rights Reserved | |   24x7 support |   Email us : info[at]